Sunday, November 14, 2010

patience


(my class, ansleigh, noah, abby and lily)

I live very efficiently. Always doing things as fast as i can. One of the hardest things for me to do is to live patiently. If i want something to happen, i want it right now without anytime to wait. Because i was not born with the gift of patience, i had to teach it to myself. At the same time i realized how essentially i needed to learn it, i had many things happen in my life to help me have a kick start. I had friends sending me messages of patience, and things happening to test my patience.
It's easy to live your life waiting always for the next thing to happen and to forget and not care much about whats happening at that moment. Embrace anything & everything. Stop living in the constant, unsatisfying habit of always wanting what's next.

Live in the moment, patiently.

Much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment