Sunday, February 7, 2010

20 things about me.

#1. I like bows. Especially pink ones.


#2. I'm an extremely picky eater. I don't like onions, tomatoes, grapefruit, oatmeal, fritos, swiss cheese, lima beans, dark chocolate, any kind of fruit pie, margarita pizza, and the list goes on...
but i do love these:


#3. I'm always thinking of my future. I've got many career ideas...Fashion Designer, Party coordinator, Surgeon & Photographer (if not career, so completely a hobby) But most definitely a Mom.

#4. He's my favorite.

#5. I'm really into routines. I do the same things in the same order every morning to get ready for the day and everynight before i go to bed. It keeps me organized if the rest of my day isn't.

#6. I'm extremely into designs, especially fashion wise. Nothing catches my attention as well as...

#7. I know I'm seventeen and all, but i would love to own absolutely everything playmobil. Especially this.

#8. Quotes are my inspiration. (quotables)


#9. I've always wanted to go to Australia. (along with Africa, Belize, New Zealand, Scotland, The United Kingdom, and everywhere else in the world) wanna come?

#10. I love Michael Buble, and i promise you will too. His voice is extremely unique, and oh so perfect.

#11. I have always been amazed with snowflakes. I embrace their originality and complexity.

#12. I barely read books for fun. I just can't quite find the ones that will keep me satisfied. When i do find a good read, it's rare...but their incredible.

#13. I don't have any habits like cracking my knuckles, but i do love to....
smile. (and peel potatoes)


#14. I have a thing for piglets. (I'm eventually getting a teacup pig like the one below; theyre massively tiny)

#15. I'm goofy.


#16. I have favorite websites.
Pandora.
Facebook.
Youtube.
Awkwardfamilyphotos.
jigzone.
failblog.
cracked.

#17. I only use cottonelle. (that's how picky i am)


#18. Nature always amazes me. Words can never describe.

#19. I make it a mandatory habit of mine to always be positive. It makes everything better.

#20. I love you. and Tiffany's.

No comments:

Post a Comment