Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Sunday Afternoon




I'm going through a headband phase. wanna join?


The pink bow on my door.


The chaos of my desk.


The natural light.



The ever growing movie tower.


My orchids waiting for warmer weather.


The photo of me and my dad right outside my door.


Me and my sister closer than we are now.


A baby squirrel that spent hours on our deck.



My favorite: peonies.


The front door reflection


The embarassment wall.


The dining room overtaken by taxes.


This makes me crave waffles.


The serenity of the backyard.



My daddy napping.



my bursting backpack.



The mobile i made.



Pigs are still my favorite.



The never-made bed.



my sister's empty room.



"Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week"
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow





2 comments:

  1. okay, let's see if I can remember all my comments:

    1. i can't seem to keep headbands on my head.
    2. can i borrow 17 Again? =)
    3. if i were an animagus i'd be a squirrel, i'd hang out on your deck. and then you'd get a letter telling you you were a wizard.
    4. will you show me how to make a mobile like that?
    5. love all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole!
    in response to...
    2. DEFINITELY just remind me and ill bring it on wednesday.
    4. It's totally something you would make, i used free paint samples and it was incredibly easy.
    5. it is in fact, my FAVORITE.

    ReplyDelete