Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On My Mind


Here are some of my recent thoughts, a bit random, but it's okay.

-Never give up on anyone, including yourself. If you have hope in them, they'll have hope in themselves and amazing things will happen.


- Eyesight is amazing. I could never imagine being blind [or deaf!]

-My favorite thing: being in the car completely alone, blasting music (i mean blasting), driving moderately fast and singing to every song. Helps me keep my head straight.

-It's time to except yourself for who you are (or, me for who i am). You must stop thinking unrealisticly and realize that this is what you got, and it's the best thing ever.

-I really love watching people become successful. It's an amazing transformation.

-Life is work. hard work. You can't get anywhere without going through rough patches. (After they're over i dont mind the rough patches, I learn so much from them)

-Life is precious. You only live but once.

-I have so much love for those in Haiti. I doubt anything will ever happen like that to me in my lifetime, and by that, i find it mandatory to help out in any way i can (especially prayer).

-I just realized i've just started liking foods i haven't before in my life: rasberries, chocolate icecream and salmon. Now, they're close to my favorite. yumm

-This song gets stuck in my head atleast 10 times a day. (good stuff)

-I'm trying to save up for a nice camera. (I feel like if i buy it with my own money it'll mean more to me) I'm serious about the photographer thing...

-I really do like pink alot. I don't even choose to consciously, it's somehow habitual...

-The stars on my ceiling (plastic ones) only shine for about 5 minutes every night before they're done. Maybe I should take off my roof and get the real thing...they'll be there all night.

-I'm okay with the fact that i'm one of the few teenage bloggers. I think about that everytime i write a post.

-Apparently doing puzzles is a grandma thing...guess i'm older than i thought.

-I'm really grateful for absolutely everything i have. No one will ever have all they want, but you eventually got to get over that.

-I think its possible for everyone to get along. The reason we don't get along with everyone is because we choose to. It's all a decision. They may have done certain things to effect our view, but forgiveness and apologizing is always possible. You can either choose for certain things people do to annoy you, or choose to love them.

-I've been hungry almost all the time lately, maybe im growing...(please!)

-I really really love SNL. They have the best sense of humor. (If you want to look up past episodes, most of them are on Hulu.)

-I'm undoubtingly going to be a Fashion Designer. Someone's gotta save this world. [I absolutely hate seeing ugly clothes...it bothers me because it's just a waste of materials and eyesight]

-I'm determined. For what? I'm not sure...but i feel like something's coming up really soon.
I'm in love with this picture, and this photographer.(Find Black and White photography here)

It feels so good to ramble sometimes.


j.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so here's a random suggestion. Design a logo for yourself now so that when you get to design school you can put it on all your projects from the start. For some reason the girls who did that in interior design always seemed so much more professional. I would love to help you develop a logo if you're into it. Branding is essential.

    When I was your age I too enjoyed driving around alone blasting music. It's the best, isn't it?

    Life is hard work, and I'm hungry too. =)

    Take care now!

    ReplyDelete