Friday, February 19, 2010

Serenity

I thought hard today. I spaced out more than i usually do. I'm a big day dreamer and i routinely miss half the day just off in my own world. I can't always talk to those i need to, so blogging it is. This will be random, like a lot of things i do, but i find it completely okay.
Sweet indulgence.
-It's okay to eat junk food. Yes, there should be limits but going without it is completely ridiculous. Gotta love me some twix, godiva, stam's, ferrero rochers, reese's...
-Don't bring others down, lift them up. Just by thinking positively about someone, you can change they're attitude (Its proven!)
-I have felt for the past few days that i never do enough. I feel unfinished at the end of the day, like somethings missing. At times like this, try stepping back and going back to the basics. (I finally realized that i do do a lot, i can do more, you always can but dont overload it)
-Life is hard work. Divide everything in steps. small or big. It'll help you keep organized and make the process easier.
-There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Things will always turn around. Guaranteed.
-Soak up Life's Chaos. You can always decide how to handle it.
-"I just think happiness is what makes you pretty. period. happy people are beautiful"-Drew Barrymore
-When life is too complicated and i forget about the important things, i always turn back to nature. Life's naturally beauty always leaves me breathless and makes me realize the potential i possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment