Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trust. and how difficult it can be.

I got my license a little over a month ago. Today, i drove on the highway for the first time (since ive had my license, i have driven before with my permit) On the way to my destination, which was pretty familiar, i was pretty confident about the gps on my phone. I only did one u-turn, and i got to point B perfectly intact. On the way back, the gps decided to take me through a ghetto scenic route. It was really hard to tell when turns came up and the roads were narrow and bumpy. I had to put my full trust in the gps. I had to trust that it knew where we were going, even though i was pretty sure it was getting me farther and farther away from the real world. It made me realize, that there are many points in our lives, where we have to put trust in our actions towards are main goal, even though they may seem pointless and difficult to understand why they are needed.
Throughout the whole car ride, i was content, because i trusted that i would be lead in the right direction. Here's where a lot of my trust/faith comes from.


by the way. this is my new ring. and i love it. i got it here.

I have been so inspired lately. Once i can put my feelings more into words, i will post it up.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment