Tuesday, October 26, 2010

beauty in sickness

Being sick feels like [insert bad word here]

In the most positive way possible, i love being sick, not including any of the symptoms. I love being sick, because it makes me realize each time after recovery, that i shouldn't take health for granted. Or anything for granted.
Last tuesday, my other gerbil died. I was completely okay (although i do hate the feeling of touching something that was once alive) I got another one that afternoon and named it Supra (after the shoes) but i just call him baby. I realized that although that gerbil wasn't my favorite, i could've appreciated it more during it's life.

My cliche life lesson of-the-day is:

Never take anything for granted, and appreciate everything in the moment.


Much love,


j.



No comments:

Post a Comment