Monday, October 11, 2010

my sister got old

Dear duh duh,
today you are one year older and yet another year away from me at college. In just about two months you will be forever married to matty poo (hope you dont get mad at me for calling him that). On saturday i found this thermal mug that had 'glee' on the side. I knew it was for you until i realized it was cheap quality. I'm still searching for your perfect gift. You don't deserve anything poor in quality, so you definitely deserve matt. No matter how caught up you get into your upcoming new life, ill always be here for you, still catching up.


(almost always in step)

(on the beach in charleston, it was freezing)

(freshman year for me, she was so nice to actually pay attention to her little sister)

(dancing. even though we werent all that good, it didnt matter)

(still okay being seen with me and my bubbly chanel shades)

(graduation)

(eating at kneaders)

(christmas break 2009)

(showing her love while my visit to her apartment in march)

(right before she left me again)

(our personalities in two bags)

(its love)


I absolutely love you Jessica (duds). I cant wait to see you in november (for thankgiving and my birthday) and in december (for your wedding). I wish for you everything good in the world. Although we don't look alike, we still smile the same.

I smile for you.


Much love,


j.


p.s. my friend chris says happy birthday. although you don't know him, you'll soon hear all about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment