Friday, October 8, 2010

Reinforced Respect




I am in the careful process of creating a group at school called Reinforced Respect. It is mainly focused on anti-bullying and amplifying youre attitude towards other people. The reason i have decided to create this group is because i find it incredibly important that everyone deserves respect. In this past month of school there has already been three suicides across the nation due to bullying. That is more than enough. I know, that if there were more thoughtful individuals in the world, and people who actually cared for others, this could be easily prevented.

What can you do?

-Approach every human-being with an open-minded attitude. Try to understand where theyre coming from to further understand them as a person and why they do what they do.

-Appreciate what makes someone different. Everyone has something about them that is different than you and others.

-Stop caring about what others think about you.

-Popularity is not as important as kindness.

Bullying pushes my BIG RED BUTTON.

Nothing frustrates me more than people being insensitive, hurtful or selfish to other people.

Kill them with kindness.

It is our choices that make us who we are.

I promise you, that i will always be a friend to you, and treat you with sincere respect.

Much love,


j.


(to join my mini-movement, just let me know!)

2 comments:

  1. I really hate bullying too. Totally no tolerance for it at all. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete