Sunday, October 31, 2010

pumpcakes

{pumpkins and cupcakes}

Halloween is today! But i wont blog about it til tomorrow, because the best part of this day hasnt happened yet.


This is part of the mirror in my parents bathroom. Although i'm not as committed to post its as my mother, i feel like i need them to keep me sane constantly. With colleges and junk lately, i feel like im barely keeping up.


The prettiest cupcakes i've ever made. I absolutely love cupcakes, and my dear friend mary blakely does too. Sometime in the future, we're opening a cupcake shop. just you wait.


here's stuart and i with our pumpkins. The pig one i made on wednesday, but we made the other two yesterday. I made the nerd and he made the man with the mustache.

I'm choosing tonight to soak in halloween and enjoy absolutely everything about it. I think you should too. Why not enjoy every minute of life if you have to live it anyway?


Much love,


j.

2 comments:

  1. I love the halloween cupcakes in the pink wrappers. Totally stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... you mentioned our future cupcake shop! :) The Halloween ones are beautiful. (It almost makes me love Halloween. LOL)

    ReplyDelete