Thursday, October 14, 2010

the best and worst day of my life

Once i woke up this morning, i had absolutely no idea what would happen today (as anyone, but you get the dramatic point)

I went to my doctors appointment, thinking nothing abnormal would happen. The doc said i had to be updated on three of my shots. This was the first time i had ever had a completely confident attitude towards shots. Soon my "okay, let's get this over with" attitude would die quickly. They gave me the first shot, completely fine. the second, ouch and the third, i fainted. I woke up from my faint (which always feels like youre napping for 10 hours and wake up in utter confusion) and felt like complete crap. crap is actually an understatement. I have never felt that miserable, icky, gross, dizzy, throw-uppy, disgusting, poopy in my entire almost eighteen years of life. That was the most horrible moment of my life. I laid there on that paper covered doctor bed for about an hour. I thought that feeling would never end. I felt ashamed. ashamed that my body was so weak and couldnt handle it. I always like to believe im strong, but moments like these make me feel completely deflated. BUT like everything in life, i got better. I eventually, gradually improved in how i felt. I finally felt better enough to go to school to be there for the birthday of my favorite boy...

Dear Chris,
you completely amplify my life.
I love how we have so much in common, but so much in different,
i don't think anyone else in the world gets along as well as us.
i absolutely loved today and i know that you did too.
thanks for helping me completely forget about my horrible morning, putting up with my crippled complaints, and letting me buy you stuff.
we will forever talk about our love for shoes, and for you, i'll say i can pull off supras. but we will just have to see.

heart,

me.
(because saying jeanette makes it seem too formal)




oh hey, here's me and chris at bk.

& me with one of my booboo-ed arms.


there is always bad to more fully appreciate the good.
obviously.


much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment