Monday, October 18, 2010

trashy to the T

I spent my afternoon at the fair. First of all, im classy & the fair is frankly, very obviously
Trashy!
But, i chose to embrace it.

I chose to ignore the smell of fried anything, the garbage on the ground, the lumpily-stuffed screaming-of-polyester stuffed animals, the invisible but oh-so-there germs floating around, the yelling in country accents, and all that junk.

Positively, I found some things i loved. Surprised?




I had to. I had to. I might not ever wear it...but i couldn't let it stay in that horrible place forever. It needed a suitable home.



Now THIS is the stuff. I found this amazing candy place (shack/tent) and they had all of this candy i totally forgot existed but a long time ago loved. i thought most of these things were extinct, but some are still around and are most definitely loved by me.

Here's the entire list:

satellite wafers
necco wafers
circus peanuts
blow pops
blooper buttons
carnival flavored skittles
bazooka gum
sixlets
various lollipops
candy necklaces
tex hot giant jelly beans (theyre hot)
violet flavored candy
pop rocks
razzles
sweet tarts
lemon heads
truly fruit jellys
giant krabby patties
dum dums
(i think thats about it)

jealous? go get some!

Now, for the prime moment of the evening.

First of all, *close your eyes* and imagine the most intense feeling of love youve ever felt. (like mother to child) now imagine that amplified times infinity.


envelope this moment.

i couldnt stop starring, i couldnt stop crying and i have never ever ever wanted to be cuddling with all those lil snorters than anything ever before in my life. The most obvious one was sooo soo addicting to stare at. I hope i feel towards my babies as i feel towards these piggies. im sure i'll love them way more than these babies, but i cant even comprehend it yet.

uh oh. baby hungry. (dont freak)

maybe i should just break in and spend the night in that pin. its worth the poop and slobber.



Remember this? well, here's the proof.

much-o love-o forever-o,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment