Tuesday, October 12, 2010

here comes halloweenie


Here is me on halloween last year. I love this picture for a number of reasons.

#1. im having a very intimate kiss with a velcro monkey
#2. i was tinkerbell
#3. it was halloweeeeeen
#4. i had my curly hair, which i kind of (not really) miss.
#5. my totally anti-buff-before-boxing arms.

Halloween is in 19 days.

Me and my mommy went to this local pumpkin patch today and got six of the cutest pumpkins in all of existence. I seriously kissed one of them. That's how seriously intense my relationship is with autumn/fall/halloween/cute pumpkins.

Go! Get a pumpkin (or two or fifty...)
no kissing mandatory, but highly suggested

Did i seriously tell you to kiss pumpkins?

this blog is going downhill.

But! life is amazing and there is always so much to look forward to.

beaucoup d'amour,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment