Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Enter Galactic


{Andrew and the fohawk}


I just happen to be in an incredibly good mood right now. It might be because "A Whole New World" from Aladdin just came up on my Taylor Swift pandora playlist, or because i just saw Andrew. (the 2nd)
I'm extremely lucky in life. I have all the necessities and so much more. I'm exposed to amazing people and knowledge, i experience amazing things, i see incredibly sights. I think a large portion of this is my attitude. Because of my life experiences, i've gained intense positivity. I know i've never been through anything incredibly difficult or permanently life changing in a bad way, but that doesn't mean i can't feel the same positivity those who experience terribly things do. (although they completely defy me)
Because i am so blessed with what i have, i find it a complete life necessity to help others. everyone. not just those less fortunate. Like everything big, it starts off small.
So i'm continuing my goal for a big impact today. small, but strong and steady.
come with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment