Thursday, May 27, 2010

In all it's Glory

Wednesday night was good.
I felt relieved that i was finished with my personal progress, but ready to pursue on to more important things...
there was an overwhelming feeling of love (from so many people there to support me)
I love them all. even the ones who couldn't make it.
I was proud. Proud of the amazing young women along with me. Inspired to do the right things and knowing the never-ending rewards.
I feel full of faith, and the determination i have for a successful future.

I love everyone. I love the potential i see in every human. I have so much hope in people to make the right decisions. I want them to feel that abundance of happiness, that they all deserve.

The more i think it over,
the more i feel that there is nothing
more truly artistic than to love people.
vincent van gogh


Nicole. Spiritual, creative, wonderful, positive, inspiring and absolutely selfless.
Andrew. (who came all the way down just for this!) This boy is so amazing to me!
Flowers. ( from Andrew, Mary Blakely and Chantel Nelson)

(insert huge smile here)




My heart just might burst out.
so so much love.

j.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jeanette! I'm so happy for you... I'm sorry, I think I missed the announcement about this event. I would have liked to have been there.

    (Oh, and I just started reading your blog, and I think that the j. as a sign-off is pretty classy. it looks good...)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you Jeanette! It was a wonderful event and celebration of all your hard work. How nice to receive flowers and to have Andrew there! I am so happy it was such a special evening for you.

    ReplyDelete