Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some good, some bad but carry on....

(fool)
I have an extremely annoying habit of always breaking something i make in ceramics in the weirdest ways. Today i broke my only unbroken thing. It was ugly anyways...
I've had vertigo all day. But i only have three more days of school til exam week so leaving school early is no option.
I made the absolute best milkshakes last night. Just poured in random amounts of vanilla icecream, milk, chocolate syrup and baking cocoa. so simple and so yummy.
One more day til Andrew comes and eleven days til summer.
Wednesday's a big night for me, i'll tell you more about that on Thursday (let's hope with pictures too!)
I skyped with my sister (and her bf matt) sunday night which was absolutely fun. I miss her. (& Matt too)
Time seems to go by really slowly when you're expecting online orders to come in the mail.
All of his shoes are cute. I want them all! Especially these.
Should i get a haircut? I want long curly hair...but it's so hard to keep up with.
I Just ordered some more Lacoste. They have some really cute new stuff. It's all so timeless!
Much to look forward to, as always.
love, in endless amounts...
j.
"I would rather learn from one bird how to sing than to teach 10,000 stars how not to dance"
e.e. cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment