Friday, May 28, 2010

Waffle maker grease stain on my new white Lacoste shirt...

My day started off with a stain on my new white shirt. My dad handed me the waffle maker to take to seminary for breakfast. I looked down later and noticed it. I rushed into the bathroom and tried to wipe out the stain with some soap. didn't work. once i got home my mom stuck it in the wash and i went to school. i waited all day to see the outcome. Once i got home i saw the outcome, CLEAN and looking new as ever! Sometimes we have to wait patiently for the results.
(like waiting all night to hope that my hair works out...when sometimes it does! {as shown here} )

I ate icecream for dinner (mint haagen dazs to be exact) because i've had the worst sore throat for the last couple of days. It worked, as i supposed it would. i love when things work out so simply.


No comments:

Post a Comment