Thursday, May 13, 2010

With Love


I always want the best for everyone. No matter where they come from, who they are, what they've been through or the choices they've made. I believe everyone is equal and they should be treated that way. I believe everyone should have the opportunities to accomplish their highest potential. I believe everyone should be loved, and love in return. Everyone deserves the good they desire.
I'm not perfect. There have been times in my life where i haven't thought this confidentally. It's easy to judge others and easy to make assumptions, but it's not healthy. Even if you don't agree with something someone is doing, you can still be a constant support and they will dramatically improve for the best. I've witness and participated in this numerous times in my life.
One of the best joys in my life, is seeing the good change in someone i've been close to. To see the constant improvement and the limits of their life change. It's amazing to see someone stand up, and be the best person they can. It always gives me a reassuring knowledge of the real good in people. Everyone is good. No one is bad. They may make bad decisions, but that does not mean they are a bad person.
Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.
e.e. cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment