Monday, May 3, 2010

Two Years Ago



These are two years old. Do you see a difference?
I do. Spotless legs, no stomach, curlier & longer hair...
but on the bad side, my eyebrows are extremely
uneven.
It's always harder to notice your own change throughout time than it is on the outward view. It's so gradual and you get so used to how you look everyday.
Here are my stable physical goals for the next two years.
-stay the same weight (maybe slightly less)
-work with my hair better (it is getting straighter)
-be happy with what i look like, no matter the temporary imperfections
-no orange line (that was definitely a problem freshman year)
-never slack. don't overdue myself, but also don't underdo it (i'd NEVER go out in sweats, you never know who you'll run into)
-stay in shape. no excuses. once you start slackin it's harder to get back. (this is more of a for-the-rest-of-my-life goal, i never want to be bigger than i am now-besides the preggo days)
don't worry, my goals aren't just the physical ones.
I have way way too many real goals to count.
(it's always good to plan ahead)
happiness&positivity
love
Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment