Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Great Purpose

I waste way way too much of my time thinking negatively. and it seems to all have been recently. I have decided that this needs to stop right now. and i am going to do everything to prevent it in the future.
There is so much i want in my future. I think of it constantly, and maybe that's what is bringing me down. I think too much of my current condition and how i believe that one little mistake i make will effect the fate of my whole life.
There are a few things i know for certain will be in my future.

Without a doubt, i am going to be a mother. I've always felt that that will be my greatest purpose in life and the most important.



No, they're not my kids, but i find so much happiness in spending time with children and their mothers. They have what i dream of, and i love to surround myself with it.

I am going to be a fashion designer! hands down. I'm so picky and specific in the things i like that i want to create articles that i love and others will too. I want people to feel beautiful when they where what i make.

this bag. can change size (see the accordian) so you carry it around like that and when you set it down, it scrunches into a 'cute' rectangle. honestly the most hideous bag i have ever ever seen. and one of the many things that make me need to be a fashion designer. as i always say, someone's got to save this world!


Everyone has great potential, including me (& you). Just remind yourself often, and don't let mistakes bring you down. After all, the mistakes are just proof that you're closer to your goal.

endless love,

j.

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty hideous bag. =)

    Okay, I'm going to cite a scripture on your blog. But it's my favorite!

    Ether 12:27:
    And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

    And now, a great quote:
    C.S. Lewis: No amount of falls will really undo us if we keep on picking ourselves up each time. We shall of course be very muddy and tattered children by the time we reach home. But the bathrooms are already, the towels put out, the clean clothes in the airing cupboard. The only fatal thing is to loose ones temper and give it up. It is when we notice the dirt that God is most present in us: it is the very sign of His presence.

    Okay, that's just what came to my mind.

    ReplyDelete