Tuesday, September 14, 2010

50 of my favorite things


This post is huge & in no particular order.
Ready?


1. Chanel. My all time favorite for infinity number of reasons.
2. Eddie Redmayne. (i also love love love freckles)
3. Orangina. Could never forget my daily dose
4. Oscar de la renta. The king of dress designing.
5. Steve madden. Every single shoe he makes is gorgeous.

6. Besides the fact that she's a pig, i love the name Olivia.
7. I think Cillian Murphy is absolutely gorgeous. every.single.thing. about him.
8. Nordstroms is nordstroms.
9. Starbucks hot chocolate is my favorite. (i love the icecream too)
10. Sephora is absolutely addicting.
11. Pink bows, in any form=love.
12. 21 seasons and still consistently hilarous.

13. Gelato. Straticcella is preferred.
14. I love eating out of latte bowls. They're design is brilliant, and seriously makes me happy.
15. Wedding dresses are my favorite in design.
16. Designing, my preferred profession
17. The fashion bible
18. Lacoste proves that simplicity in design is just right.
19. Post it's keep my life in order.
20. Diamonds, or sparkly things altogether.
21. Jackie Kennedy. for so so many reasons. this is my favorite picture of her.
22. Holding hands. especially waffle style
23. O.P.I in pink. mm mm mm.
24. Boston Terrier puppies (Rudy!)
25. my boo boos only call for hello kitty.
26. Dr Pepper is right in front of coke zero.
27. The word AVACADO.
28. Traveling, experiencing new places.
29. I absolutely love cars. I know more about them than the average female.
30. Toms, one of the best charities ever.
31. Oakley. i absolutely love their shades.
32. Pina Coladas. I could drink one everyday forever.
33. jetskiis. Bliss to me, is one of these babies.
34. halloween is my favorite holiday. (i love candy corn too)
35. October is breast cancer awareness month.
36. tory burch flats=love
37. michael jackson. (blame it on the boogie)
38. Most addicting, amazing show.
39. My scent: Very Hollywood by Michael Kors
40. Juicy Couture, a perfection explosion
41. its pretty much all pink, how could i not love it?
42. ill never forget when a box looking exactly like this was handed to me. Tiffany's is something else.
43. This looks gross, but its not! Its actually my favorite food. ever. shrimp tikki masala to be exact.
44. Vera wang. My main fashion inspiree
45. pretty much my trademark color.
46. Krabby Patties are the bestest est.
47. Peonies (pink), my favorite flowers
48. Kickboxing. way better than yoga.
49. Cupcakes. I could eat these everyday, all day, forever.
50. Pigs. Teacup pigs. Piglets. oh yes.

Now you know me a little better!


Much love,

j.

2 comments:

  1. Did this post take you forever? Whenever I do stuff like this is takes forever. I have a hard time declaring favorites, I guess. It's making me wonder what my list would be though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog. But your pink type managed to pop out one of my contacts.
    BTW, Rudy looks like a bat with those ears. Say hi from me. I finally know what race these dogs are.

    P.S. I came here while searching for photos of jetskis in Google images.

    ReplyDelete