Sunday, September 26, 2010

Compilations

I have recently had so many blog ideas, and so i decided to put them all together, for you. I apologize for lack of super awesome pictures, as the computer i upload them on is toast.


part I: Recent Events

-I recently bought 140 krabby patties. I am in paradise.
-My dad was in a cancer benefit concert on saturday and i absolutely loved being there for it.
-Just yesterday i decided to have a huge birthday party. i'm already making plans.
-My eyesight has gotten worse, so i now have to wear my glasses constantly if i don't want headaches.
-The 7th season of desperate housewives started today. again, i'm in paradise.
-I've watched Hot Rod five times this weekend. absolutely hilarious.
-Oakley (my gerbil) can do a foot high back flip.

Part II: Youtube Videos I Love

Best Cry Ever

i'd be surprised if you havent seen this, Double Rainbow

and my favorite: Zombie Kid Likes Turtles

and theres more. but ill show you some other time.

Part III: Random Things

-Being nice to absolutely everyone pays off. no guilt, and good karma.
-I have really amazing friends! { one who im talking to right now especially :) }
-I'm still excited for halloween, and fall.
-I'm thinking of being a candy corn for halloween, yes? no?


I hope to have more specifically themed blog posts in the future. pinky swear!

much love,

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment