Sunday, September 12, 2010

For My Birthday

Jeanette Day is official in 74 days!
which is close enough to blog about, in my opinion


besides this adorable thing...
I would like

world peace.


but that's a big big big present.

Realistically speaking,
-all of these which made me squeel a lot.

-a gorgeous Nikon D60

-to see as many of my amazing friends as i can in one day!

-a kiss and hug from cillian murphy {still too far fetched}

-any, absolutely ANY of these, please. (specifically) [i already have the heart locket, just so you know]

-these are extremely cute, too.

-these TOMS are pretty bangin' (i wear size 8)

____________________________________

What i want more than anything though, is to either see, hear from, get a call from, spend some time with, or have some sort of communication with YOU.

that's the best thing i could ever ask for.

much love,

j.








No comments:

Post a Comment